Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
on interest free payment plan
Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Now only $29914-day money back guarantee
On interest free payment plan
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
Here at The Career Academy we value every student experience. Study with us and find out for yourself!
100% Online Delivery
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
Get Qualified & Earn More
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
How You'll Benefit
- Become a Certified Accounts Administrator (with Payroll).
- Increase your competence and skills in practical accounting and administration areas
- Enhance your CV and get ahead in the job market
- Work towards your new promotion – gain the necessary skills to impress your employers and get noticed!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other Accounts, Admin, and Payroll students, just join our online study group.
- Developed by an IAB Accredited Training Centre
The Certificate in Accounts Administration and Payroll comprises the following courses;
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Understanding GST
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Receive Unlimited Tutor Support
Be Awarded With An Industry Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts.
This course takes approximately 15 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Bookkeeper, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator.
Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Enrol Online Now For Only $299 (normally $995)
Either pay in full or take advantage of our no deposit, interest free payment plans of only $25 per week. Be quick! This offer is for a limited time only.
Enrol Online Now > Get Instant Access Within 1 Business Day > Get Qualified & Earn More
on interest free payment plan