Certificate in Accounts Administration and Payroll
Here’s a certificate that will improve your job prospects no end. It’s an industry and employer recognised certificate that will increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration. It can help you too upskill in your current role, or find that exciting new job. You’ll gain skills in accounts, administration, Xero, payroll, MYOB Payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more. Plus, you’ll get up to six months free access to MYOB included with your course and gain the official Xero Advisor Certification.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
~280 Hours | 18 Months Access | Level 4
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Obtain Your Dream Career
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Become a Certified Accounts Administrator (with Payroll).
- Increase your competence and skills in practical accounting and administration areas
- Enhance your CV and get ahead in the job market
- Work towards your new promotion – gain the necessary skills to impress your employers and get noticed!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other Accounts, Admin, and Payroll students, just join our online study group.
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
The Animal Care and Dog Psychology Pathway comprises the following courses;
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts.
This course takes approximately 15 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Bookkeeper, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator.
Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works: