Certificate in Personnel Management & Human Resources
It takes a rather special skill to understand the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. With this Career Academy Course, you’ll be able to obtain this skill by gaining valuable insight and knowledge in recruitment, training programs and staff performance. The course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and how to conduct staff training. If you’re a people’s person, then this is one course you don’t want to miss out on. Plus, you’ll have the ability to upgrade your course and gain graduate membership to the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRNZ) on completion.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
Here at The Career Academy we value every student experience. Study with us and find out for yourself!
100% Online Delivery
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
~140 Hours | 6 Months Access
Get Qualified & Earn More
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
How you'll benefit
- Comprehensive 100 hour online course
- Ability to upgrade your course for only $195 + GST to include a Graduate Membership to the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRNZ) on completion
- Learn about Payroll and essential NZ Employment Legislation
- Understand termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully finish your course
- Complete the course at your own pace
- Expert tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Greatly enhance your career prospects
- Human Behaviour
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Controlling Operations
- Staff Training
- Work Teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting
Why The Career Academy?
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive Unlimited Tutor Support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
Be Awarded With An Industry Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
A Course Consultant will be in touch to provide you with all information you need.
They will also be able to help with any questions regarding your enrolment process, course fees or how online study works.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts.
This course takes approximately 140 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Human Resource Manager or Payroll Specialist.
Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works: