- Learn bookkeeping basics and gain an accredited certificate
- Become an Associate Bookkeeper
- Save money on accounting fees by learning to manage your own business accounts
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet and income statements
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Centre
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
Who is this course for?
- Small business owners or anyone who wants a start in bookkeeping.
- You will be eligible to register as an associate bookkeeper on the successful completion of this course.
- This is an entry-level bookkeeping qualification.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take approximately 15 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete it.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email.
Course Price: £350 + GST
Interest-free payment plans available
What you’ll learn
- ABKG204 – Business Types and Structures
- ABKG215 – What is Accounting?
- ABKG211 – Transactions and Definitions
- ABKG104 – Accounts and Definitions
- ABKG101 – Accounting for Transactions
- ABKG105 – Accounts and Financial Statements
- ABKI162 – Introduction to VAT
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Meet Your Tutor
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email. Our tutors are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support.
We offer a range of employer recognised courses as well as specialist courses to improve job performance.
Earn a certificate
Professional Certificates by The Career Academy help you get job-ready for an in-demand career field. Earn a career credential, apply your knowledge to hands-on projects that showcase your skills for employers, and get access to job search resources. Many programs also provide a pathway to an industry-recognized certification.
Ready to start learning?
1. Decide payment options
2. Click on Enrol
3. Receive account details via email and start learning!
Hmm feeling unsure?
Download a free course guide!
All you need to know about The Career Academy, Full course modules, and Pricings!