Diploma in Xero & Diploma in MYOB Package
Get the Diploma in Xero & Diploma in MYOB for only $299! Hurry, 72-hour flash sale. Don’t miss out.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
Here at The Career Academy we value every student experience. Study with us and find out for yourself!
100% Online Delivery
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
~80 Hours | 12 Months Access
Get Qualified & Earn More
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
How you'll benefit
- You’ll be provided with comprehensive one-on-one tutor support.
- Flexible start dates – enrol online and start when you are ready.
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace.
- With the course approved by the CPD Certification Service, you’ll gain continuing professional development hours.
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals.
- The course has been developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider.
- You’ll receive six months free access to MYOB and upon successful completion, you’ll receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
- The Career Academy is an official Xero and MYOB Education Partner – updated course material with the latest Xero and MYOB functions, tips and tricks.
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes and Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Reconciliation & Managing Accounts in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Reporting
- Introduction to Xero Add-ons
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees and Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips and Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Filing Obligations Using Xero
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Customising Templates in Xero
- Introduction to Projects and Expenses
Receive access to Xero’s official advisor certification. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of Xero, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in Xero, Certificate in Xero Payroll and Advanced Certificate in Xero. This certification is issued by Xero and is a frequent request of employers.
- Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
- Payroll in MYOB AccountRight
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB
- Managing Contacts with MYOB
- Managing Items with MYOB
- Managing Invoices & Quotes with MYOB
- Managing Bills with MYOB
- Managing Reports in MYOB
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
Why The Career Academy?
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive Unlimited Tutor Support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
Be Awarded With An Industry Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts.
This course takes approximately 15 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Bookkeeper, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator.
Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works: