Become a Veterinary Assistant 2
Practicing veterinarian teaches you to manage the entire canine breeding cycle, from assessing the health of parents to puppy care.
This course is the definitive guide to the principles of sound dog breeding. If you’re a veterinary assistant or preparing to become one, this course will help you understand the essential facts so you can knowledgeably converse with clients on the complexities of canine reproduction.
Duration: 24 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 3 months until you complete
Delivery & Support: Online Self Paced Delivered by Ed2Go, everything available from day 1
Our quality promise: This course comes with a 14-day money back guarantee.
Course Pricing: $295 USD + GST
Covering the following modules:
- Prebreeding Assessment and Management
- Female Reproductive Anatomy and Disorders
- Male Reproductive Anatomy and Disorders
- The Reproductive Cycle and When to Breed
- Natural Breeding and Artificial Insemination
- Reasons for Female Infertility: Uterine and Ovarian Disorders
- Reasons for Female Infertility: Effects of Abnormal Estrous Cycles
- Reasons for Male Infertility
- Pregnancy Diagnosis and Care of the Pregnant Dog
- Whelping: Normal and Assisted (including cesarean)
- Postpartum Disease
- Neonatal Care: Birth to Six Months