Upskill with a Certificate in Xero & earn more
Gain a workforce ready skill set in Xero
- Learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts
- Receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online study; work at your own pace, in your own time
- The Career Academy is a Xero Partner; you’ll be provided with updated courses and the latest Xero functions, tips and tricks
- Be rewarded with an industry recognised qualification; a Diploma in Xero is a frequent request of employers. Plus, you’ll gain the Official Xero Advisor Certification.
Get a Certificate in Xero for only £100
Hurry, only 3 spaces left at this price. Don’t miss out.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
Here at The Career Academy we value every student experience. Study with us and find out for yourself!
100% Online Delivery
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Gain a Xero Certificate in only 15 hours
This Certificate takes approximately 15 hours to complete. And you’ll have six months access to your course.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course. Plus, you’ll gain the official Xero Advisor Certification on completion.
Learn how to use Xero, FAST
This is great course designed for business owners or managers, accounts people; anyone managing business accounts, or for those who are just looking to further their knowledge in Xero software.
With a Certificate in Xero from The Career Academy, there’s a number of valuable things you’ll learn. You’ll be able to process transactions, access and understand financial reports, plus learn Xero tips and tricks:
- Identify the different invoice types, create invoices, customise invoice templates and apply branding themes.
- Create quotes, customer statements, and the difference between tracked and untracked inventory.
- Understand the processes for managing bills, repeating bills and credits notes and how to apply full and partial payments to bills.
- Understand and process payroll
- Prepare and analyse financial reports
Practical Course Modules
The Certificate in Xero comprises the following modules:
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes and Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Reconciliation & Managing Accounts in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Reporting
- Introduction to Xero Add-ons
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive Unlimited Tutor Support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
"The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities" - Leeann Weir
100% Money Back Guarantee
You’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period) after enrolling. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion. Get certified in Xero to improve your career prospects
- 3 million + businesses subscribe to Xero. Having a Diploma in Xero will increase your employment opportunities.
- Rated No.1 – Xero has been rated as one of the best accounting solutions for growing businesses. Having a good understanding of the software will increase your employment opportunities.
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts or click here
This course takes approximately 40 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, the job possibilities are endless. Most students obtain a job as a Bookkeeper, Accountant, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator.
Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your qualification will be recognised internationally.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works: