on interest free payment plan
Psychology and Counselling & Mental Health Bundle
Study counselling training to explore effective communication skills and conflict resolution techniques. Learn who works in the therapy and counselling sectors and what constitutes the appropriate use of psychoanalysis. Our mental health certificate covers the implications of labelling and stigma, sleep, hygiene, physical activity, mindfulness and stress management. It includes sections on suicide, psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatments – and explores the difference between mental distress and illness. Enrol today and work towards counselling qualifications and a better understanding of the world.
Now only $329
14-day money back guarantee
On interest free payment plan
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
Here at The Career Academy we value every student experience. Study with us and find out for yourself!
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
~220 Hours | 12 Months Access
Get Qualified & Earn More
Deepen your understanding
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
How You'll Benefit
- Discover how your body reacts to stress
- Learn ways family, school & the wider world produce behaviours
- Start a journey towards training in Psychology or Counselling
- Learn what it takes to work in the mental health field
- Understand people and relationships from a psychological point of view
- Discover practical ways to communicate with individuals & groups
- Examine communication techniques used by counsellors & psychologists
- Build your confidence and skills when relating to people with mental health issues
- The Career Academy donates a portion of all course proceeds to Youthline
- Abnormal Behaviour
- Individual Behaviour
- Group Behaviour
- Methods of Dealing with Psychological Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Risk and Protective Factors
- Helping Yourself and Others
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Suicide Risk and Intervention
- Recognise and Respond to Domestic Violence
- Aged Care and Support Services
- Psychotherapeutic and Pharmacological Treatments in Mental Health
- Ethical Responsibilities of Mental Health Professionals
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts.
This course takes approximately 220 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could engage in further study towards a career in psychology and counselling.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Enrol Online Now For Only $329 (normally $3995)
Either pay in full or take advantage of our no deposit, interest free payment plans of only $25 per week. Be quick! This offer is for a limited time only.
Enrol Online Now > Get Instant Access Within 1 Business Day > Get Qualified & Earn More
on interest free payment plan